Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Bath Bomb Bath Time!

Hello viewers,
Today I am going to have a bath in the bathtub. But not just any old normal bath I am going to also put a bath bomb inside! If you don't know what a bath bomb is its basically a fizzy chemical (don't worry it does not hurt you). Fizzy chemical meaning a round ball (most of the time) that is colourful. You have to put it in water and it fizzes! Lets say you have a Purple bath bomb. When you put it in the water it slowly fizzes until its all gone, leaving you with a pretty Purple bathtub. Of course they don't stain your bath tub. I got these bath bombs from Secret Santa at extension last year. I was already at my trip to Myanmar so I asked my good friend Julianna to do me a favour, keep it safe and give it to me when I come back. I also asked her to give my present to the person I had to buy for. I got this present. It came with 4 bath bombs. It was scented. There was a blue one, scented blueberry. There was a pink one, scented strawberry. Also a green one scented berry. I saved the yellow bath bomb, scented lemon on purpose because it's my favourite colour. I have a bath with these bath bombs every few months. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment