Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Holiday Blogging day:9



( WARNING! THE FOLLOWING WRITING IS NOT TRUE, IT IS A NARRATIVE. NO POLICE WERE PRANK CALLED AND EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS SIMPLY MADE UP! NO COUSINS OF MINE ARE EVIL, I THINK)

My little cousin is an evil genius. Yes, evil. Not in the ‘they’re so annoying’ kinda cute evil way, but in the ‘they literally want to rule the world’ kinda evil way. Let me explain…

My little cousin was born with a brain 3x bigger than a normal person, however they must have been born with a heart 3x times smaller because they are just plain evil. Anyway, I could tell you an endless number of crimes and naughty things they have gotten up to over the years, but this one tops the list. This one was the worst, let me tell you about the time they decided to prank call the cops and how it all went completely wrong!

It all started on a cloudy, windy and pouring day. For me, rainy, inside days are boring days. When it comes to days like this I just watch tv, read and play. But it wasn’t the same on that day because I was over at my cousins house. Yes the evil little genius. My sisters stayed at home with the rest of my family while I was over at the wicked little girls house.

It was kinda weird that she was an evil girl not a boy but that's not the point. Their house is like a mansion over 4 stories! Her parents say only the best for our “angel”. Please, anything but an angel. Okay, so we went upstairs and she took her mother's phone with her. I didn’t think she was going to just play games and stuff because she's, um evil.

Anyway, she's the smartest little girl I have ever met in person. She knew all of her family's phone numbers, emergency numbers, and she basically knows all her relatives phone numbers. Her mum kept comparing me with her saying how smart her daughter was.

She opened up the phone and opened up the phone call app. I was confused and asked her this,

“ Um, what are you doing. Are you even allowed” Of course I knew she wasn’t but I was seriously confused.

“ Why do YOU need to know? I can do whatever I want plus I am getting my own phone soon that's why I have to know all the phone numbers.” I was SO jealous. She is getting a phone at 3 years of age and there are some teenagers out there without a phone!

“ But that doesn’t mean you have to start practising calling now!” I said.

“ For your information I am not technically calling someone. I am going to prank call the COPS!” She suddenly blurted out.

“ What, anything BUT the cops or emergency services! Maybe um, call the pizza place instead!” I said as I tried to get the phone off her.


“ TOO LATE!” She said as she pressed the last digit, 1.

“ NO!” I was going to have to either tell her parents or I could stay to make sure she wasn’t going to say something crazy and fake an emergency or something.

I decided to stay, and if anything went wrong I would go to her parents which would be running down at least 5 staircases.

“ Hello, what is your emergency?” oh no, they answered!

“ Hello, I would like to order 1000 pizzas, asap!” I was SHOCKED!

“ No, sorry um, bye” I stuttered as I ended the call.

I rushed down the endless, literally ENDLESS stairs. That’s what I called it. I named it that. Anyway I ran down and went to her parents ASAP!

“ Auntie, uncle your Sorana prank called the police!” I said while gasping for breath.

“What, no. She would never and even if she would you should have told her not to!” She said as she tried framing me instead. I couldn’t believe it!

“ Well you better go upstairs now!” I said.

So both my aunt and uncle and I ran upstairs. After a million years, we finally got to the floor she was on. My aunt took the phone off the so-called “ angel”.

“ My little sweet sugar plum what happened?” Her dad said.

“ More like an evil little brat” I muttered.

“ She told me to prank call the police so I did it cuz I was scared” Sorana said while accusing and pointing at me.

“ My poor little baby! Is this true?” Her mum said while looking at me.

“ Y, yes” she pretended to stutter and I knew it!

“ I think your mum better pick you up.” Her mum said while calling her.

And that was that. I got picked up. SO unfair! If you think that was not at all evil then come back and ask me to tell you about what other things she has done!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aye. What a cool story. I did find it a bit tricky to read as your writing goes off the screen (eeeeek). Any chance you can fix it using the remove formatting button?

    - Its the last button on your tool bar. Looks lite a capital T with a red x.
    Just highlight all your writing and then press it :)

    ReplyDelete