Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Yangon Waterboom Myanmar highlight part 1


Hi you guys;
So most of you probably know my family and I went to Myanmar. We did so many cool things. We visited temples and went to relatives houses. I decided to share with you my favourite thing we did, pretty much a highlight. We went to Yangon Waterboom! It was a pretty long drive but it was for sure worth it! 1st my siblings and I went to the swimsuit\souvenir shop that was inside Yangon Waterboom. My little sisters needed some swim suits so we went to buy some. After a lot of disagreements we picked out some cute frilly 2 pieces for both of them. Then we went to the changing room to get our swim suits on. We didn't go to Yangon Waterboom ourselves though. My dads oldest brothers daughter came with us and so did my dads oldest sisters daughter, basically our cousins. We went into the water it was a little cold but it was very fun it was like those water amusement parks sort of. Check out the following photos I managed to get on my Chromebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment