Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Adrian And Batgirl: The More The Merrier

Hello Everybody! So tomorrow, yes tomorrow my school will be starting remote learning again! I am so excited because I LOVE school, even if we can't see each other in person or if its online I still am stoked. Since there are no more new holiday blogging tasks or much things for me to do, I decided to write part:4 of Adrian And Batgirl series! You will definitely have to read part 1, part 2 and part 3 to understand the contents of this story. So please enjoy part 4 of Adrian And Batgirl!

The girls sprang out of that building and ran all the way to Adrian's "*own little roof".

*Just encase you didn't read part 1 (which the link is up there) "Adrian's own little roof" means a VERY tall building which was once for workers until people were going to crush it down and build something else. But they didn't have any orders of what to build so they ended up not smashing down the building.

Batgirl flew up while Adrian climbed up. The 2 girls chilled while admiring the sparkly night sky.

"Hey Adrian" Said Batgirl.

"Yeah" Adrian replied.

"How did you manage to get out of your house without getting noticed? Wouldn't your mother go into your room realising your not there?" Batgirl asked.

"Oh, I hid a pillow under my blanket so it looked liked I was sleeping" Adrian said confidently.

"Smart thinking. But if your mother thinks your sleeping then how are you going to get inside? The doors would probably be locked and you can't just knock on the door" Batgirl said.

Adrian then realised that she made a VERY smart point.

"Oh no, I didn't think that bit out! The time I got out of the house was around early afternoon. I didn't think it would take THIS long! What am I going to do?" Adrian said while rushing through her words.

"Wait did you leave your bedroom window at least a little bit open?" Batgirl asked.

"Yes, why?" Adrian said.

"Well you can sneak in through there!" Batgirl said proudly.

"Good idea, but we will need a plan b JUST encase. By the way not saying your idea might fail, but just encase you know like in the movies?" Adrian pronounced.

"Oh yeah excellent thinking, hmm. I could distract your parents at the door then you can sneak in!" Batgirl confirmed.

"Uh...how are you going to distract them?" Adrian smartly said.

"Well, your parents like superheros, right?"

"No....They LOVE them!" Adrian shouted out.

"Perfect, now come on before it gets too dark and we can't see."

So they arrived at Mr and Mrs Kims house. The bedroom window was completely open! It was perfect so Adrian sneaked in and crawled into her sheet.

"See you next time Batgirl" Adrian softly whispered.

"I will call you next time theres a supervillan to defeat. Your going to become a superhero soon!"

"What do you mean?" Adrian said.

"You'll find out, gotta go!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment