Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

90s Toy Tamagotchi Poster

Hey viewers! So today my class and I are learning about 90s toys! I guess most of the 90s toys still exist today! One of them are, Tamagotchi! I loved the idea of Tamagotchi and always wanted one. I am pretty sure that people still sell Tamagotchi. So here is my little brief and poster of Tamagotchi. By the way, when I searched up the price this is what it said

"It will cost $60 USD, according to Target's pre-order page. The original Tamagotchi cost a paltry $17.99 USD in 1997, which amounts to just over $28 in 2019 dollars."

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aye!,
    I love your blog post it is very cool. I also like the tamagotchi you drew. I also did a tamagotchi for my task. Well done!👍

    From Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie!
      Thanks, I tried my best on my task. I checked out yours and it's really good!

      Thanks,

      Aye :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aye,

    This is a very cool drawing of a tamagotchi. They were one of my favourite toys growing up. Your description of a tamagotchi is great too. What other toys have you found out about while researching toys from the 1990s?

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Parrant,
      Thank you! Some other toys that I found out that were from the 90's were Polly Pockets, Furbys, Gameboy and MUCH MUCH more. Did you know my sisters and I have Polly Pockets and I used to have a Furby!

      Thanks for the comment,

      Aye :)

      Delete