Today, my class and I are learning about hacking. Of course WE aren't hacking but, our class site is hacked! Take a look at it,
Crazy right? Anyway, today we are also looking at Miss Trunchbull, a.k.a, the headmistress from Matilda. She is VERY scary, violent and more on the eccentric side...
Here are some questions I had to answer about her!
Miss Trunchbull - Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) What is Miss Trunchbull's first name?
a) Agnes b) Angel
c) Agatha d) Miss
2) What school is she the Principal at?
a) Crunchem Hall b) 1972 Olympics
c) Pt England School d) Trick Question, she is not a principal.
3) Who wrote the original character?
a) Matilda b) Roald Dahl
c) Wikipedia d) Matt Goodwin (Go Green)
4) How do other teachers feel about Miss Trunchbull?
a) They are scared of her b) Normal, she’s only mean to kids
5) In the sentence “...known for her brutal discipline...”, what does discipline mean?
a) Anger b) Horrible
c) Cute d) Punishment
6) Which of these is not a punishment that the Trunchbull would do:
a) Stretch a kids ears b) Lock a kid in the Chokey
c) Throw a kid over a fence d) Trick questions, she would do all of these things.
7) What is Miss Trunchbull afraid of:
a) Ghosts b) Covid-19
c) Spiders d) Miss Parrant
8) Do you think Miss Trunchbull should be a Principal of a school?
a) Yes b) No
-> Duh; It’s SO obvious! Who would want a mean, violent teacher as their principal! She doesn’t even let kids wear ‘pigtails’! Throwing kids over fences, locking kids in a chokey, making them eat until they feel sick?! I am surprised she hasn’t gone to jail yet!
Would you like her to be your principal? Who am I kidding? Why would I ask that question; It’s SO obvious, NO!
Don’t answer that questions please, anyway thanks for coming to my blog! Please leave a positive comment.