Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Letter to Mr Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Hey viewers, so for this next task I had to write a letter to Mr Tuivasa-Sheck. It was super fun, hard and a bit tricky. I don't NORMALLY write letters like this in real life, other then emails and stuff. But I hope you enjoy and try make your own letter to Mr Roger Tuivasa-Sheck!


Dear Mr Tuivasa-Sheck,

Hi, I’m Aye :)

I am 10 years old and I got to Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I am not really one of those NRL fans, but if you want to meet a few HUGE fans, come to Pt England School and meet some of the teachers! My teachers are super big fans that they have posters, outfits and we even have a NRL ladder!

Although I don’t know much about NRL, I wish for you to play well and make NZ proud. I want you to know that there are people watching you play and supporting you!

I feel bad for you that you have to leave your family but don’t worry, they will be at home watching you play. I hope you do well and feel confident.

From one of your MASSIVE fans (Also known as my teachers) student,

Aye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment