Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump Story

Hey people!
So, its currently like 7 or 8 pm and I am finishing off my work! I didn't really finish my work at school today so tomorrow I hope I only have to finish 1 or 2 things!
Anyway, I had to write about my experince of bungy jumping and..no...I haven't gone bungy jumping EVER in my life. So, I had to make-belive of course. I made up this weird but pretty realistic story about...

My Experince Of Bungy Jumping!

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungy jump…

All I could do now was, look behind me, look in front of me and then below me.
Speaking of below me, there was a pretty big river sort of stream under me! I was so glad that I wasn’t going to touch that water because that would be really scary.
It all started when my mum and dad wanted me to do something fun, something I have never done before. I am not that person that was planning and wanting to bungy jump every since they first knew about it, I was more like,

“Wow, that’s probably pretty scary….”

I was definitely not like,

“YESSSSS!! That is the next thing I am doing!”

I don’t think anybody would l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y, say that….if they did then…um...interesting.
Anyway, so my mum and dad didn’t tell me what was going on and where I was going. I thought I would go somewhere like a trampoline park, which I had gone before a few times but, it could’ve been?

When we arrived I saw we were in like a bridge area. I also saw that there were people with cords and straps.
Thats when it hit me,

“WHAT! No, no, no….this isn’t bungy jumping...is it?” I asked while I was shocked, confused and regretting that I ever went in the car.

“I don’t know...maybe you can find out…” my mum replied.

Oh-no, I wasn’t going to even TRY to find out..until...I basically had no choice. The bungy jump instructors were waiting and they knew I was coming anyway, so, it would be pretty rude to back out when I was already there! So I got out of the car and definitely WASN’T ready to jump.

The instructors tied a sort of cloth around my ankles and then the rope….
So thats where I am at now.

I tried not to look down but I couldn’t help it!
Thats when the instructor said,

“I will be counting down from 10, ok?”

“Ummmmm…..sure..I guess” I replied nervously.

Thats when he started..

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4..” I gulped, he was JUST about to reach 1….

“3, 2, 1!” He said and I blasted off, I could feel the air going towards me and I felt my heart beat every time I went down an inch!


That was my experience. If I actually did go bungy jumping my mum and dad wouldn’t make me but it is a probable thing I’d do. Let me know if you have bungy jumped before and your experience! Tell me if you haven’t before and if you want to or don’t want to!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment