Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

T-shirt Design Jacinda Ardern

Hi!
So for this next task, if you seen some of yesterdays blog posts from me, you know that I desgined a logo and t-shirt for Mr Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. It was LOTS of fun! Well this time I had to design one for Jacinda Adern ( New Zealand Prime Minister ). She had a brief of what she wanted on her design. She said,

"What I want is actually something really casual. I want a comfy t-shirt with cute print on it. I’m thinking something I could wear to the park, or just lounge around in the house with. Something cute and happy."

So this is what I pictured and made! I hope you enjoy! I also got the background from this tool which Mr Goodwin put a link of on our class site.

Click me for the link!



1 comment:

  1. I can imagine our Prime Minister wearing this around the house. Perfect job!

    ReplyDelete