Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Going to Hogwarts

Hi guys!
Welcome back to my blog (or welcome to my blog)! This is a piece of writing from yesterdays work. I tried to make it as detailed as possible. It's all about my first day at Hogwarts! I am a Potterhead, Potterhead's are basically what you call Harry Potter or Hogwarts fans. Are you a Potterhead too?
Please leave me a positive comment on my blog :)


The train just stopped, the driver told us that it was time to get off. The driver made us line up and get ready to be taken into Hogwarts. It was like the BEST day of my life! I’ve always wanted to go to Hogwarts!

“Alright, this way” said Hagrid, he had a lamp in his hand and came towards us.

“This way, to the boats” he added as everybody got off the train.

Everybody hopped into a boat, there were 3-5 people in each boat.

“Can’t you believe it, guys? We are going to Hogwarts!” I asked Adriana and Julianna. They got chosen to be in too!

“I know right? Isn’t it just CRAZY!?” Adriana replied with glee in her voice.

“Yeah! I can’t believe it!” Julianna smiled uncontrollably.

We were SUPER excited but, i’m sure I was the most excited. Adriana and Julianna were not really a Harry Potter and Hogwarts fan as much as I was. As we arrived inside Hogwarts, everybody stood in a huge group and waited…

All of a sudden, one of the teachers came out and said,

“Ok, we are ready for you now. You may all come with me” she said.

Everybody pushed and rushed all the way into the great hall (thats where they do the sorting). The same teacher then said,

“Now, this is the sorting hat. This sorts which Hogwarts house you are in. The sorting hat is never wrong so, do not complain. You may be with your friends or, separated”

Uh-oh! Adriana, Julianna and I looked at each other and gulped. We couldn’t, we just COULDN’T get separated. Hogwarts has to be memorable and fun, not spent without my friends! I didn’t even really know anybody else. Afterwards, we forgot about that topic and looked at everybody getting sorted into their groups.

1st, slytherin, 2nd, ravenclaw, 3rd, ravenclaw, 4th, hufflepuff, 5th, slytherian, 6th, hufflepuff…
It went on and on. Then I realized who’s turn it was to try out the sorting hat….Adriana’s! At least now I could know which house she was in so, Julianna and I could hope for that house when it was our turns.

The hat shaked from one side to the other and then said,

“You are...hufflepuff!”

“YES!” Adriana said as she got up and went near the hufflepuff group area.

All of a sudden, it was my turn. I looked left and right and then at Adriana.

Then the hat shaked from one side to the other again on my head and then said, 

“You are...hufflepuff!”

“YAY!” I mumbled to myself, phew-I was so relived.

Now, it was Julianna’s turn…

“You are...hufflepuff!”

“YAY!” Julianna said.

After about 18 people went to figure out there house’s, the teacher of each house took their groups and brought them to their dorm-kind-of rooms. I was in a room with Julianna and Adriana!
I was SO excited, I STILL couldn’t believe it.

Everybody was allowed to settle in to their rooms and, if they didn’t know everybody or anybody in their room, they could use that 1 hour to learn about each other. Everybody sat down in circles and talked to each other on somebody's bed, the floor or EVERYWHERE in their room!

“I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE WHERE I AM...WHERE WE ALL AM!” I said with glee and couldn’t stop moving and wriggling.

“I know, right? I am so excited! We will be getting our wands and all that!” Adriana told us.

“Not to mention the fact that, we all are in the SAME Hogwarts house group, hufflepuff!” Julianna added.

Lots of noises and talking could be heard from every-single room. Some were playing, talking, or looking through their rooms. Then I said,

“Adri and Julz, we still have literally more then 50 minutes left...what should we do?”

“Um...maybe...I don’t know actually?” Julianna replied with confusion.

“Yeah...me either..” Adriana replied.

“Oh-I know! We could look through our rooms and see which bed is whos!” I said proudly.

We agreed and dibbed which bed belongs to who.

“I DIB THIS BED!” I shouted.

“And I dib this bed!” Adriana shouted back.

“Then I guess...I DIBS THIS BED” Julianna shouted back to us.

We all laughed and lied on our beds. Then I thought of this question that was VERY interesting.

“Hey guys? How do you think the sorting hat knows EXACTLY what house your in? Like is there something on your head that says so?”

“Ooo...good question...I don’t know?!” Adriana said with confusion in her voice.

“Yeah, I don’t know either” Julianna said.

“Hmm...should we try...figure it out?” I asked.

“YEAH” Julianna said.

“YES!” Adriana said as well.

TO BE CONTINUED…

(even though I probably won’t write a part 2), hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment