Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Five facts : Star Wars

Hello viewers! So for my next reading task, I had to do 5 facts about Star Wars. Since, like I said, I have never watched Star Wars before and I am not a fan. I got these facts from a website. Click this link to see where I got the facts from. I tried my hardest to put these facts in my own words. I hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments, are you a fan of Star Wars? If you know your not a fan but you have seen the movie(s) then let me know as well! Also tell me about the movie!

Enjoy and please leave me a positive comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aye Myat. You're not a Star Wars fan? What? Noooo... I guess if you've never seen a Star Wars movie it would be hard to be a fan. So here's my challenge to you. Watch one! I suggest you watch episode iv "A New Hope" first. I'm sure the Force will be strong with you after that.

    ReplyDelete