Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Furbish


Hey viewers!

So this next task I had to crack the code to Furby language which is called Furbish! It was fun and kind of weird. Here is the code (this is an actual language the Furbys speak in)!

 The voice commands the 2005 Furbies respond to include: 

wee-tah-kah-loo-loo: Tell me a joke.
wee-tah-kah-wee-loo: Tell me a story.
wee-tee-kah-wah-tee: Sing me a song.
u-nye-loo-lay-doo?: Do you want to play?
u-nye-ay-tay-doo?: Are you hungry?
 u-nye-boh-doo?: How are you?
u-nye-way-loh-nee-way: Go to sleep now.
u-nye-noh-lah: Show me a dance.

 Furbies may say these Furbish words:
 doo?: What? (Furbies say this when called)
doo-dah: Yes. (Furbies say this in response to a command before doing it)
boo: No. (Furbies say this when they do not want to carry out a command)
yoo?: Why will you not play with me today? (This usually means the Furby is upset)

No comments:

Post a Comment