Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter Writing - William Waiirua

Whats up guys! So this next task I had to write a letter to William Waiirua. Here it is and try this out yourself! BYE!


Dear William Waiirua,

Hey there! My name is Aye. I am 10 years old attending Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I have 2 younger sisters that attend school with me.
They are twins! I also have a baby brother thats turning 3 this year. I like dancing and sometimes I am funny.

It really means a bunch that you are helping New Zelanders laugh through the lockdown. You are keeping their boredom away, and your ray of sunshine, laughter and cheerfulness come in.
Those people really do appreciate you!

I have a few fun jokes for you!
Why did the student eat his homework? Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!
This ones like a riddle but it’s still quite fun.
When do you go at red and stop at green? When your eating a Watermelon!
Hehe.

Yours Sincerely,
Aye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment