Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Letter Writing - Jacinda Ardern 2

Hey guys!
So this next task, I had to write a letter to Jacinda Adern. Yes, I also did the same thing during 'online learning' but this time it is about a different topic. I had to write a letter of support and kindness to her.
Here it is, hope you enjoy and please leave me a positive comment :)


Dear Jacinda Ardern,

Hi!
My names Aye and I am 10 years old attending Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. During level 3 and 4, I have been washing my hands and keeping safe.
Playing with my sisters and doing my fun online learning.

Thank-you for the hard work you have been doing to keep New Zealand as safe as possible. Thank-you for making sure that everybody was having a nice time at home. And I can’t forget, thank-you for making sure our lovely teachers get us learning tasks and work to do!

It must be hard for you to make all these decisions during this hard time. I just can’t believe how your doing so well with 5 million New Zealanders out there! You are doing such an amazing job!

Yours Sincerely,
Aye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment