Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Letter Writing -Jacinda Ardern

We meet again.....HEY VIEWERS! So, this next task is about writing a letter to, Jacinda Adern. Last time my class and I had to write a letter to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, this time it's for Jacinda! I hope you enjoy checking out my blog, please leave me a positive comment as well!
BYE!


Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern

Hi Jacinda Adern!
My name is Aye and I am 10 years old. I attend Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I have 2 little twin sisters and my almost-3-year-old brother.
During the lockdown I have been doing LOTS of online learning.
Everyday I wake up at 7am or even 6am. I am not a night owl but an early bird, hehe. Not to mention the fact I love school and learning (no joke)!

You have been doing such an amazing job of being the prime minister. Everybody truly appreciates you and your job and how you're doing your job!
Of course I can’t forget about complimenting your shiny, bright and cheerful….smile! You smile in like, every one of your photos and you truly mean it.

I don’t really have anything to suggest and stuff but I would like to say, keep doing what you're doing and do a fabulous job of it! Also, keep smiling.

Yours Sincerely,
Aye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment