Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Cruella de Vil-Is she the WORST villain of all time?

Welcome back to my blog (or welcome)!
Today I am learning about Cruella de Vil, she is from 101 Dalmations. SHE IS cRaZy for dogs, ecspcially Dalmations! She want's to use them to make fur coats for herself! But anyways, I had to write if I think that she is the most horrible villian of all time or not. I voted both. Read my writing to see why I think that.
Please leave a positive comment on my blog :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose both because, she IS truly a HORRIBLE villain; But...there are other villains who have done LOTS and LOTS of more terrible things, am-I-right? Like Jafar from Jasmine, Mother-Gothel from Rapunzel, Han's from Frozen 1 and wAy more!

Like (for an example), The Evil Queen? She tried to poison Snow White with an apple, but that didn’t work so she made one of the huntsmen get her lost in a forest, kill her and bring her heart back, just to be the most fairest of them all? 
THE EVIL QUEEN LITERALLY MADE HIM BRING HER HEART BACK, wHaT!?!

I think that Cruella de Vil is a nasty villain but, there ARE other villains that do quite bad things too. Some kidnap, steal and, much more!
What do you think? 
Do you agree with me or disagree? Do you think that she is or is not the worst villain of all time?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye,
    You reason for why Cruella de Vil is the most horrible villain of all time is true. To be honest kind of disagree with you because I think that there are villains that are better then her. I mean was stealing puppies that bad? Villains like Scar, Jafar and Maleficent is even worster then her. Scar killed his own brother. We even tried to kill his nephew as well. Jafar tried to take over the Sultan's crown, and don't get me started on Maleficent. She is probably the most horrible villain. She wasn't really a villain she was more like a thief. Anyway although I disagree with you I still think your writing is great. Keep up the amazing writing. I can't wait to see more from you.
    From Angelica😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angelica!
      Thanks for the comment and your opinion. Yeah I kind of agree with you but THE PUPPYS! I am very happy that you gave me your opinion because you are quite correct but, Cruella de Vil is stealing or\and taking puppys (Dalmations), killing them and using them for a furry coat?!

      Thanks for your opinion I really appreciate it, thanks,

      Aye :)

      Delete