Pages

Saturday 23 May 2020

Adrian and Batgirl: Training Time!

Welcome back everybody!
If you have seen my previous ‘Adrian and Batgirl’ series that I wrote, then you will understand the stuff in this story. If you didn’t see it, make sure you read them in order, here are the links:
Part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4. Also, part: 5 will be next week, tomorrow or possibaly today.
Alrighty guys, without further ado, let's get into the juicy story!

“You’ll find out, gotta go!” said Batgirl as she flew into the sky,

“I will call you next time there's a super villain to defeat. You're going to become a superhero soon! What is she talking about? You're going to become a superhero soon!You're going to become a superhero soon; What does she mean? Am I going to be a superhero like she is?!?” Adrian said as she realized the chances of that she bounced up and down from one side of her room to the other,

“OMG, OMG, OMG! If that's what she meant then, did I mention OMG?!?” Adrian said with a poppy bright tone in her voice, she bounced on her back and layed down on her bed.

In fact, Batgirl WAS actually going to put her through SH (superhero) training and SP (super power) training. But of course, Adrian had to obtain her powers and figure out what they are.
Everybody has a power, like you and me. Our powers can be being really funny, smart, kind, crazy, and stuff. Being the person you are is a true power so, since Adrian is all of those things she was probably going to have a very good, unique power.

The next day, Batgirl flew down VERY early in the morning to meet Adrian. It was 5:30am in the morning! Adrian could wake up at that time because she was an early bird but she normally woke up at 7:00am on weekends and weekdays. Today was Saturday so she was of course, still sleeping.

“Hello, Adrian!” Batgirl said as she flew in and tapped Adrian on the shoulder 3 times,

“Who’s that!?!” said Adrian without looking behind and paying attention to who was behind her,

“It’s me, Batgirl!” Batgirl said while turning Adrian the other way so they could face each other,

“Oh, I better get ready and eat breakfast.” Adrian said,

“BREAKFAST! How are you going to eat breakfast?!?” Batgirl questioned,

“Easy, I make myself cereal and I leave a note saying that I went out to study out with my friends in a public area or something and tell them I ate breakfast already.” Adrian replied, it was like she has done that more than a million times before.

“Awesome! Meet me on your roof kind of building, ‘k?” Batgirl asked,
“Okay, sure.” Adrian replied.

Adrian got herself some yum Cornflakes and some warm milk, she poured the milk and cereal in and ate it all up. She got a post-it note and wrote:

“Mum and Dad, I have gone out with some of my friends to study for our brains to be smarter. We don’t know EXACTLY where we are going to study so, don’t try looking for us. I also ate cereal already!
Thanks, love you guys!

Adrian <3”.

Adrian then brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, changed and put her shoes and socks on.
Meanwhile, Batgirl was flying up in the sky to keep herself entertained while waiting for Adrian.
Just as Batgirl flew down to check up on Adrian, Adrian burst out the door with exercise clothes and a bag full of food, water and other essentials.

“WOW! Are you ready now?” Batgirl said as she looked up and down at Adrian,

“Yup, don’t you notice?” Adrian questioned,

“No, I do, anyway, come on, lets go!” Batgirl said as she held Adrians hand and they flew away in the bright daylight.

“So...do you know where we're going and what EXACTLY, we are doing?” Batgirl asked Adrian.

Batgirl, of course, knew the answer to BOTH those questions, she just wanted to make sure Adrian knew so she would be ready when they arrived.

“Well, if I am wrong I am going to look SO stupid but...am I going to become a superhero and train and stuff?” Adrian answered.

Adrian HATED being embarrassed, most of the time the girls and boys at her school would make fun of how she climbs up the tall building, which Adrian calls, ‘her own little roof’. This is what happened…

“Hi Adrian!”  Coini sarcastically said,

“Hi, Coini...are you here to make me an offer so I can do your homework for you?” Adrian replied,

“You're really smart, you-know? You don’t have to come to me just because you're lazy!?” Adrian told her,
“Oh, then I will just tell everybody how you GO ON THAT TALL BUILDING AND SIT UP THERE ALL THE TIME,” as Coini said the ‘GO ON THAT TALL BUILDING’ and stuff, she made her voice louder so others could hear.

“Also, I am NOT lazy! I just..have to go shopping with my mum! Ya-know, the most FAMOUS designer in the world?”

At the time, nobody but Coini and her friends and Adrian's friends knew that she went on ‘her own little roof’, so to have to know the fact that Coini could just blurb it out whenever she wants is embarrassing.

Of course, Adrian didn’t think it was embarrassing for her that she climbed up there, she just didn’t enjoy people talking about her and that ALL THE TIME!
Ever since then, lots of people knew about it. Also, I never introduced you to Coini’s family, did I? Ok, here it is!

Coini’s mother was the most famous designer and model in the world! Her name was Penni. Penni and Coini were very cute names as they were both money names but with a ‘i’ at the end. Penni is famous so, whenever she gets spotted out in public EVERYBODY wants selfies, autographs, interviews and all that type of stuff!

Penni also keeps up with ALL the latest fashion trends. Now, Penni was VERY nice and I mean VERY nice. Just like Adrian! It’s probably surprising since, Coini isn’t what-so-ever.
If Coini gets in trouble at school because of being mean, her mum always makes (or trys)to make sure Coini doesn’t do it again. But since she still doesn’t listen, Penni has had to do that multiple times.

Coini’s father however was like the SAME! Coini’s dad was trendy, fashionable and JUST like her mother! Coini’s dad was very nice too. Coini’s dad’s name is Bucki.
You’ll probably guess what their last names are, but, if you can’t it’s, Money.
Coini is an only child like Adrian.

Anyway, Batgirl said,

“We are here! Superhero and superpower training HQ!”

“YAY! OMG, OMG, OMG-I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED, HEHE!” Adrian said VERY excitedly.

“Welcome to, SHSP HQ. Also known as, superhero, superpower headquarters,” Said the leader of the HQ, her name was Andelion. Like Dandelion but without the ‘d’.

“May I introduce myself. Andelion”

“Nice to meet you, Andelion. I’m Adrian!” Adrian replied while smiling,

“Oh, and Batgirl! Nice to see you here! What brings you two here, Batgirl and Adrian?” asked Andelion.

“Well, I have decided to make Adrian a superhero. Yes, I know. I am not supposed to choose who to make a superhero, you are. But...I REALLY trust Adrian. She is smart, kind, loyal and funny. Please just test her and see!” confirmed Batgirl.

“Of course, no problem!” said Andelion

So, they all went inside the massive modern doors and WOW! It was a huge area with testers and creators of the superheroes gadgets. So many cool costumes that you could choose from!

“Andelion?” asked Adrian,

“Yes Adrian?”

“Why is there a HUGE sign in front of us that says ‘Costumes’?” Adrian asked.

“Because, in there we have every single one of the designers that create the superhero costumes and style of their superhero items. That is also where all the default costumes are for trainers” answered Andelion.

Adrian didn’t really understand what Andelion meant by “default costumes”, so she asked her.

“What do you mean by ‘default costumes’, exactly?”

“You’ll find out,” she said as she walked towards that area.

When they entered Adrian’s jaw dropped, again…

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment