Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Megatron's Hunt

Hey!
So, my class and I have to defeat another virus BOSS! This time it's Megatron from the Transformers! We are going to be learning ALL about him so we know how to defeat him. This is writing, it's pretty short. 
I had to listen to Megatrons theme music and look at the image below and pretend I was Megatron. I had to write what I could see, smell, hear and feel.
Please leave me a positive comment :)



Walking towards the noisy gates and mini sign of what I see says, Pt England School…
The grand entrance of Pt England was only up to my ankles. The sound of children playing, running and talking, all could be heard from the height I was at. I could lean forward and tower over, to gasp at the variety of little children.

But-whats that smell, it’s the, the sense of coffee from the staffroom.
Tough concrete floor from outside builded up into my legs. I am Interested in the human beings and can’t wait to see what they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment