Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Detective Acrostic Poem

Hey Guys! So, if you are wondering "what is an acrostic poem?". Well it's not a poem. I guess it sort of looks like a poem, but not really. An acrostic poem is a piece of writing about 1 seperate topic. Basically you think of the topic, lets say 'summer' for an example. You would have to write it like this.
S
u
m
m
e
r
Then you would go one by one through the words that make up 'summer'. So 's' is first. You have to think about something about or from summer that starts with 's', as long as you make sure it is part of the topic 'summer' or whatever your topic is. Let's say 'sun is bright' for 's'. You can also write a short phrase like that too, but you also are allowed to just write a word describing your topic.
So now that you probably know what a acrostic poem is, check out my poem about the topic 'detective'. Enjoy and please leave me a positive comment on my blog :)
D: isguising myself
E: avesdropping
T: ippy-toeing across
E: xamining every detail
C: ops arresting criminals
T: esting the fingerprints
 I: nspecting The Crime Scene
V: ery mysterious

E: xaminer gets called

No comments:

Post a Comment